Dr. Md. Mokarrom Hossain
B. A (Hons.) & M. A in English (RU) , PhD (Malaysia)
Department of English
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 14
Total Publications (14)
- Dr. Md Mokarrom Hossain is working as an Assistant Professor at Department of English in Pabna University of Science and Technology. He is the founder chairman of English Department which started in 2015. Before joining at Pabna University of science Technology, he was a Lecturer of BRAC University. He has passed his SSC from Burgi high School, Chandpur. Then he passed his HSC from Rajuk Uttara Model College. There, he achieved GPA 5.00 out of 5.00. After passing his college education, he got himself admitted in Department of English, Rajshahi University. He has passed both of his Honours and Masters from Rajshahi University. His Masters is specialized in the field of English language Teaching. For higher Study in abroad, he went to Malaysia . He has completed his Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) from Infrastructure university of Kualalampur (IUKL). The title of his thesis is “The Relationships of Learner Autonomy Readiness, Motivation And English language Performance of Students at Public Universities in Rajshahi, Bangladesh”. While doing his PhD, as Graduate Teaching Assistant, he has taught English courses to the students from 52 different countries including Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Brunei, China, Somalia etc. He has published 14 journal Articles in renowned peer reviewed journals. He has also written a poetry book titled “ Nodi ar Paharer Desh” which has been published in ‘Ekushe Boimela’. He has also presented his papers in four international conferences.
- • Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) from Infrastructure University of Kuala Lampur (IUKL), Malaysia , Year of Passing 03 December, 2021
- • MA in English Language Teaching (ELT) from Rajshahi University , Year of Passing 2010
- • BA Honours (English) from Rajshahi University , Year of Passing 2009
Teaching Experience (3)
- Assistant Professor Department of English, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Pabna- 6600 (From 04/11/ 2015 to the present)
- Lecturer of English, Institute of Modern Language, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Pabna- 6600 (From 22/06/2013 to 04/11/15)
- Lecturer, BRAC Institute of languages (BIL), BRAC University From 14/09/2010 to 30/04/2013
Journal Articles (14)
- Hossain, M. M., Mustapha, S.M.,& Amirrudin, S. (2021), The Influence of Motivation on English Language Performance of Bangladeshi Undergraduates, IUKL Research Journal, 8(1).
- Hossain, M. M., & Mustapha, S. M. (2021), Learner Autonomy and Motivation, the Comparative Predicting Role on English Language Performance in Tertiary Education of Bangladesh, International Journal of Advanced Research, 9(04),
- Hossain, M. M., & Mustapha, S. M. (2020), The Relationship between Learner Autonomy Readiness and English Language Performance of Undergraduates at Public Universities in Bangladesh.Journal of Education and Social Sciences, 16 (1).
- Hasan , M. M. , Hossain, M. M., Bhuiyan, M, A , Al Mahmud (2020), Impacts of Digitization on L2 Teaching & learning at the university level , Journal of Society and Progress, BangabandhuSeikhMujibar Rahman Scinece and Teachnology University, Gopalganj,2(2)
- Hasan , M. M. , Khan, N. M. Hossain, M. M., (2019), Influence of E Social Network Sites on English language as we experiencing a new varity of English , Journal of Prime Asia university, 3(1)
- Hossain, M. M.,( 2017), Exploration of Bangla Medium Background learners EAP needs in of Research Journal of English of Engish language & Literature (RJLal), 5(1).
- Hossain, M. M. (2017), The relationship of power and futility in Shelly’s Ozymandias: A new understanding for modern people, International Journal of English Research, 3 (3).
- Hossain, M. M., (2015) ESP for Underprivileged TVET Learners: Challenges, Innovations and Perspectives, The English Literature Journal ,2(3).
- Hossain, M. M., (2015) Developing English Communication Skill Of Bangladeshi Female Drivers: A Case Study, Research Journal of English Language and Literature (RJELAL),3(3).
- Hossain, M. M., Hasan , M. M., Meraj, A, A,(2015), Redefining Bangladeshi Variety of English: Print and Electronic Media Perspective, International Journal of Advanced Research , 3(6).
- Ahmed,R.,(2015) Islam, M T., Hossain, M. M., (2015),, Abdullah,A., (2015) An Analysis of Income and Expenditure Patterns of Urban Household in the Sylhet Metropolitan Area , International Journal of Advanced Research, 3(5).
- Hossain, M. M., (2015), Activity Based Classroom for Adult Learners in Language Teaching: A Case Study, The International Journal Of Humanities& Social Studies, 3 (8).
- Hossain , M. M.(2017) A Comparative Analysis of English Teaching Material of English for Today (EFT) Book Four and the Path to English : A Case Study to Look at What We Teach at Schools,International Journal of ELT, Linguistics and Comparative Literature,5 (2)..
- Hossain, M. M., Habibullah. Dr. M.,Ahmed . R, Yeazdani , M.R, (2017), Practicing Creative Locaized Dialogue in Learners Culture : an Innovative Tool for Teaching English, EDRC Journal of Learning and Teaching, 1(2).