Md. Kawsar Hossain
B.Sc. (Hon's) & M.Sc in Organic Chemistry (RU)
Department of Chemistry
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 9
Total Publications (9)
- Md. Kawsar Hossain was born in a remote village in Rajshahi District, Bangladesh. He has completed BSc and MSc (Organic) degrees and achieved the 1st Merit Position from the Department of Chemistry, Rajshahi University, Bangladesh. His research is focused mainly on polymer colloid chemistry, nanochemistry and hybrid materials. He has published 9 articles in international journals and is presently working as a Lecturer in the Department of Chemistry, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh.
Research Interests (3)
- Hybrid Materials
- Polymer Colloid Chemistry
Journal Articles (9)
- M. Sagor Ali, M. Mahabur Rahman, Hideto Minami, Md. Kawsar Hossain, M. Abdur Rahman, M. Abdul Gafur, Hasan Ahmad, Layer-by-layer preparation of electromagnetic NH2-SiO2/polypyrrole/Ni nanocomposites, characterization and their electrochemical property, https://doi.org/10.1002/pi.6486.
- M. Sagor Ali, M. Mahabur Rahman, Md. Kawsar Hossain, Hideto Minami, M. Mahbubor Rahman, S. Manjura Hoque, M. Ashraful Alam, Hasan Ahmad, Impact of mesoporous SiO2 support for Ni/polypyrrole nanocomposite particles on their capacitive performance, New J. Chem., 2022, 46, 21798.
- Hasan Ahmad, Md. Kawsar Hossain, Supported nanocatalysts: recent developments in microwave synthesis for application in heterogeneous catalysis, Mater. Adv., 2022, 3, 859.
- Mohammad Zakaria Sarker, Mohammad Mahbubor Rahman, Hideto Minami, Toyoko Suzuki, Md. Kawsar Hossain, Hasan Ahmad, Mesoporous amine functionalized SiO2 supported Cu nanocatalyst and a kinetic-mechanistic degradation study of azo dyes, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2021, 617, 126403.
- Khorsheda A. Bithi, Hideto Minami, Md. Kawsar Hossain, Mohammad M. Rahman, Mohammad A. Rahman, Mohammad A. Gafur, Hasan Ahmad, Cationic polyelectrolyte grafted mesoporous magnetic silica composite particles for targeted drug delivery and thrombolysis, Materialia, 2020, 11, 100676.
- Yeasmin Nahar, Md Abdur Rahman, Md. Kawsar Hossain, Mostafa Kaiyum Sharafat, Md Rabiul Karim, Abdelhamid Elaissari, Bungo Ochiai, Hasan Ahmad, Md Mahbubor Rahman, A facile one-pot synthesis of poly(acrylic acid)-functionalized magnetic iron oxide nanoparticles for suppressing reactive oxygenspecies generation and adsorption of biocatalyst, Mater. Res. Express, 2020, 7, 016102.
- Md. Kawsar Hossain, Hideto Minami, Sheikh M. Hoque, Mohammad M. Rahman, Mostafa K. Sharafat, Mosammat F. Begum, Mohammad E. Islam, Hasan Ahmad, Mesoporous electromagnetic composite particles: electric current responsive release of biologically active molecules and antibacterial properties, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2019, 181, 85-93.
- Mithun K. Debnath, Mohammad A. Rahman, Hideto Minami, Mohammad M. Rahman, Mohammad A. Alam, Mohammad K. Sharafat, Md. Kawsar Hossain, Hasan Ahmad, Single step modification of micrometer-sized polystyrene particles by electromagnetic polyaniline and sorption of chromium (VI) metal ions from water, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 2019, 136, 47524.
- Nur-E-Jannat, M. A. Alam, M. A. Rahman, M. M. Rahman, Md. Kawsar Hossain, S. Hossain, H. Ahmad, Carboxylic acid modified pH-responsive composite polymer particles, Journal of Polymer Engineering, 2019, 39, 671–678.
Conducted Courses (8)
- CHE 1212 Physical Chemistry Practical-I
- CHE 1211 Thermodynamics
- CHE 2112 Physical Chemistry Practical-II
- CHE 2131 Chemistry of Alicyclic, Heterocyclic and Multifunctional Compounds
- CHE 4131 Organic Reagent and Synthesis
- CHE 4111 Quantum Chemistry & Statistical Mechanics
- CHE 4222 Chemistry of Nanomaterials
- CHE 4211 Solid State Chemistry & Crystallography