Md. Miraz Hosen
MSS and BSS in Public Administration(DU)
Department of Public Administration
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 4
Total Publications (4)
- Currently, Md. Miraz Hosen is serving as a Lecturer in Public Administration at Pabna University of Science and Technology. He had earned his Master of Social Science (MSS) and Bachelor of Social Science (BSS) both in Public Administration from University of Dhaka. He has published several research articles in prominent national and international journals. His research interests include public policy, higher education, sustainable development, Non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and governance. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Master of Social Science (MSS) in Public Administration from University of Dhaka.
- Bachelor of Social Science (BSS) in Public Administration from University of Dhaka.
Teaching Experience (1)
- Lecturer: 2 January, 2021 - Present
Administrative or Other Experience (2)
- Assistant Director, Student Advisor Office, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Pabna-6600, Bangladesh. (September 1, 2022 to date).
- Member, Self-Assessment Committee (SAC), IQAC, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Pabna-6600, Bangladesh. (September 2022 to date).
Research Interests (1)
- Public policy, higher education, sustainable development, Non-governmental organizations (NGOs), change management, and governance.
Active Research Project (1)
- Role of Public Libraries in Generating Knowledge based Society in the era of Technology: A Study on Pabna District Government Public Library, Bangladesh.
Awards & Recognition (1)
- Graduation Scholarship 2018 by University of Dhaka.
Journal Articles (4)
- Hosen, M.M., Rahman, U., & Hossain, M.S (2022). Decentralization of power and authority to the municipalities in Bangladesh: A comparative study on selected Municipalities of Pabna District. Journal of Governance and Development 1(2), 109-123. ISSN: 2710-1207
- Hosen, M. M. (2023). Pattern of private tutorship in Bangladesh: Factors affecting income distribution of students of Pabna University of Science and Technology. https://doi.org/10.5281/ZENODO.7724751
- Hosen, M. M., Islam, S., & Soaib. (2022). Impact of Covid-19 on Higher Education: A Comparative Study of Three Public Universities in Bangladesh. Journal of Governance, Security & Development (JGSD), 3(1), 1-28. https://doi.org/10.52823/ZUTJ9312
- Hosen, M. M., Nur, S., & Khatun, M. N. (2022). Role of Union Digital Centre (UDC) to Empower Rural People: A Case Study on Pabna Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh. South Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 3(5), 70–84. https://doi.org/10.48165/sajssh.2022.3506
Conducted Courses (11)
- PA 1101 Introduction to Politics and Government
- PA 1204 Principles of Sociology
- PA 2103 Human Resource Management
- PA 2205 Introduction to International Relations
- PA 3101 Introduction to Public Management
- PA 3206 NGOs for Development
- PA 4104 Performance Management: Theory and Practice
- PA 4202 Managing Change and Innovation
- PA 5102 Development Administration
- PA 5205 Human Rights and Social Justice
- PA 5203 Land Administration in Bangladesh
Graduate Supervision (1)
- Impact of Covid-19 on Higher Education: A Comparative Study of Three Public Universities in Bangladesh.