Md. Kislu Noman
Assistant Professor (On Study Leave)
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 8
Journal Articles (5)
- M. K. Noman, S. M. S. Islam, J. Abu-Khalaf, S. M. J. Jalali and P. Lavery, “Improving accuracy and efficiency in seagrass detection using state-of-the-art AI techniques,” Ecological Informatics, volume 76, Elsevier.
- S. M. J. Jalali, S. Ahmadian, M. K. Noman, A. Khosravi, S. M. S. Islam, F. Wang, and J. P. S. Catal, “Novel uncertainty-aware deep neuroevolution algorithm to quantify tidal forecasting,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 3324–3332, 2022.
- M. Mursalin, S. M. S. Islam, and M. K. Noman, “Epileptic seizure classification using statistical sampling and a novel feature selection algorithm”. arXiv preprint arXiv:1902.09962. 2019 Feb 25.
- M. K. Noman, S. M. Shamsul Islam, S. Hassan, and R. Pervin, “An improved data aided channel estimation technique using genetic algorithm for massive mimo,” In Proc. 2018 International Conference on Machine Learning and Data Engineering (iCMLDE), 2018, pp. 61–66.
- M. M. Hasan, U. Sarker, and M. K. Noman, “An improved cloud storage access control using JAAS on stack of Kerberos protocol,” International Journal of Innovation and Scientific Research, vol. 28, no.2, pp. 93–100, 2017.
Conference Proceedings (3)
- M. K. Noman, S. M. S. Islam, J. Abu-Khalaf, and P. Lavery, “Multi-species seagrass detection using semi-supervised learning,” In Proc. 2021 36th International Conference on Image and Vision Computing New Zealand (IVCNZ), 2021, pp. 1–6.
- M. K. Noman, S. M. Shamsul Islam, J. Abu-Khalaf, and P. Lavery, “Seagrass detection from underwater digital images using faster r-cnn with nasnet,” In Proc. 2021 Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications (DICTA), 2021, pp. 1–6.
- S. M. Jafar Jalali, M. Khodayar, S. Ahmadian, M. K. Noman, A. Khosravi, S. M. Shamsul Islam, F. Wang, and J. P. S. Catalão, “A new uncertainty-aware deep neuroevolution model for quantifying tidal prediction,” In Proc. 2021 IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting (IAS), 2021, pp. 1–6.